Saturday, February 10, 2024

Murder of Crows by Evelyn Flood



5 Stars

Mafia University is where all the heirs are educated on all things dark and violent. Alliances and enemies are made in blood. As the sole female heir, Caterina, has to keep everyone at an arm’s length and can only rely on her enforcer and best friend. When things go down with her father who can she rely on and trust and who is out to take her down?

I am not a fan of mafia books at all. The reality of mafia life doesn’t usually translate into a romance book for me. This book worked for me. I loved the darkness and the violence in it. It didn’t shy away from the things about mafia life I don’t like but took those head on. I loved seeing the struggle Caterina had with who to trust. I have several guesses as to things that were alluded to and can’t wait to see how it all plays out. Why I have to wait until April is probably the only thing that is ticking me off right now.

Book 1 Mafia University

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment