Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Cupids Last Arrow by Raven Vale



4 Stars

Deedra has been in love with her best friend for years, but he has her firmly in the friend category. When she nearly dies on a photo shoot she is given the choice of becoming the next cupid or dying. Since she doesn’t want to die she opts to become a cupid which is stupid since she hasn’t found her forever love. Now she just has to learn to trust Eros and take on his power plus figure out how to fall in love.

I loved this story. It worked for me. It is probably one of the better reads to do before Valentine’s Day. I loved the back and forth between Eros and Deedra. I so want future books to have Deedra finding the other Gods their HEA because they deserve to have some chaos in their lives for all they put Deedra and Eros through. This one felt like a complete story with one love interest, and I am all for it. I would love to know what happened to Carl since he falls into the dick category for me who needs to repent for his role in Deedra’s life.  Definitely pick this one up and read it.

Book 2 Gods are Hiring

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment