Friday, February 2, 2024

Prickly Romance by Nia Arthurs



3 Stars

Ryotaro is a music legend that is forcing me to help him and his daughter. If I don’t I may not be able to graduate from college if I don’t help. The more time I spend with them the more I want to spend with them. When an allegation is made against me that would hurt his business will he stand up for me?

This was a straight romance book between two musically gifted people. Nothing big or special but a solid read. I was so angry with Ryotaro antics through most of the book. He uses his wealth and influence to get what he wants and when she needs him the most, he abandons Dejonae and leaves her to stress about her future. He eventually figures it all out and makes it up to her. I wish she had held out a little longer before forgiving him because of how he was but I still enjoyed the read.

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment