Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Betrayed by Dragons by Dizzy Hooper



2.5 Stars

Things are finally looking up for me and my fated mates. Both are amazing with me. I am finally learning about who I am and my magic but there’s something not quite right. There is too much not answered and too many enemies unrevealed. Will they be able to keep everyone safe?

There is nothing to this book other than Rafe and Jianyu hooking up with Ember. There isn’t much movement on the plot at all. They are still in Jianyu kingdom and she is learning some of the things she can do but that’s about it. My take away from the book is literally how many times can she get sexed up with the guys and break up fights between them. This frustrates me because the idea behind the book is a good plot it is bogged down and there has to be movement in the story. Here’s hoping the next one is better.

Book 3 Queen of Dragons

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment