Sunday, March 6, 2022

Witch Unexpected by Debbie Cassidy

 








1 Star

The Tri-Pack has been around forever, bound to the most powerful coven in the world. The coven is meant to keep an evil at bay. At the next Blood moon Cora will be the next witch in charge of the covenant. But only if she can make it that far.

I enjoyed the Deadside Reapers so much and had high hopes for this series, but it fell flat. I found myself skimming this book to try and find something that interested me, and I couldn’t. I was bored throughout this book, and it disappointed me. The MAIN CHARACTER was created/met in the reaper books, and I loved her in that book, but I didn’t feel this story moved anywhere or built on what was created in the other series. I may come back and read this series. See if it gets better in book two but right now, I am just kind of meh with it.

Book 1 Thirteenth Sign

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment