Wednesday, March 2, 2022

The Detective by Anna Hackett

 











3 Star

Savannah Cole is on the run from a stalker. She never stays anywhere to long in fear that he will catch up with her. She ends up house sitting next to Detective Hunter Morgan. He is intrigued by her and wants to know who she is. When he figures out, she’s on the run from something he is determined to help her out. Now he just has to convince her he can keep her safe.

I was looking forward to this one and it just didn’t hit the mark for me. Savannah frustrated me and I wasn’t a huge fan of her. There were several times in the book she was too stupid to live, and Hunt deserved a better partner. You don’t need to have read the rest of the series to read this one. The writing was good I really just didn’t like Savannah. I look forward to the next book in the series.

Book 7 Norcross Security

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment