Friday, April 9, 2021

Zorak by Cyndi Friberg

 



















2.5 Star
Cat's assigned to be the ambassador to an alien race that has come to Earth to help them against other aliens who will try and destroy all of Earth.  While working with them they don't feel she is doing what they want so they kidnap her dad.  When no one on Earth is willing to help her and another alien is talking to her about being her mate she will do what she needs to do to rescue her dad. 

This book starts in such a way it makes me think it is part of another series.  I was very confused reading it.  Like I was missing all the history that lead to the things happening in this book.  It has an interesting premise but feel it really missed the mark on the book.  There were things talked about in the book but I am still not sure what all it meant.  I was also not a huge fan of any of the characters.  Cat was MarySue sunshine no matter the situation.  Including when one alien race tries to kill her.  She's good to go within ten minutes.  It just overall didn't work for me.  

Book 1 Lunar Uprising

No comments:

Post a Comment