Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Mistletoe in Paradise by Jill Shalvis

Mistletoe in Paradise: A Christmas Novella (The Wildstone Series) by [Jill Shalvis]

3 Star

Hannah is forced by her mother to serve her stepfather with divorce papers for Christmas.  What she doesn't plan for is her former boyfriend showing up for a boat ride.  They are stuck together for the near future.  Will they be able to work through past hurts to find their happy?

For a short story this wasn't a bad story but it wasn't my favorite either.  I wanted more backstory for Hannah and James.  It was interesting to see them work through their problems but I think more backstory would have helped me get there faster.  If it had been a longer story the issues I had wouldn't have been there and I would have connected better with the characters.  Overall, it fit into the series but left me wanting more.

Short Story Wildstone

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment