Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Sex on the Seats by Elise Faber

 











4 Star

Dominique didn't know why she was at the bar.  It's not her scene but she can't leave as the bartender is making her long for more in her life.  Archer stayed late because this woman enthralled him.  When she offers one night he can't say no.  One night isn't all he wants he just needs to talk her into more.

I really enjoyed this story.  In fact I got to the end and said wait that's all of it.  I got through it so fast it didn't feel like a long story.  I enjoyed seeing Dominique work through her issues and move to wanting more than a one night stand.  Everything just worked for me with this story.  You don't need to read the rest of the books in the series to read this one but it will help.  If you're looking for a quick light read this is a good book to pick up.

Book 4 Love After Midnight

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment