Sunday, April 25, 2021

Three Half Goats Gruff by Kim McDougall

 











3 Star

Kyra Greene is the city's pest control.  She's called in to handle anything weird that needs to be moved outside the city.  On a day when she was hoping to head home early she is notified there are three half goats that need to be removed before they cause too much trouble.  She gets those three plus more.

I read this after all of the other books in the series.  I don't feel it aided in understanding the series better.  This also didn't clear up any of my questions I had with the first book (tomorrows review).  There isn't any world building or character development.  I felt thrown into the story and the only reason I wasn't confused was because I had already read the other books.  Overall, it was cute and it did give some information from the first book.  Don't start with this one but start with book 1.

Prequal to Valkyrie Bestiary Series

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment