Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs

 











2.5 Star

Mercy is abducted from her home and taken to the heart of Europe.  To get her back Adam will have to get together a group of people who will show force without causing problems for the master vampire.  Even though Adam planned on rescuing her, Mercy is able to escape all on her own.  Shifting into coyote she wanders Europe creating chaos everywhere she goes.  By the time Adam resolves the issues with the vampires will he get to Mercy before she is too injured.

The only reason I didn't love this book was the timeline was too convoluted for me.  It switches between Adam and Mercy which isn't my favorite.  What is worse though is the time is not linear when it switches.  The time with Adam is earlier in Mercy's timeline but it is a chapter after she does something else.  I would have been ok if we had several chapters with Adam to keep them on the same timeline but it just was a little to screwy for me.  Otherwise I enjoyed the story itself and I loved who went to rescue her.

Book 10 Mercy Thompson

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment