Thursday, January 28, 2021

Captured in Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan

 











4 Star

Julia and Ronan are happily married but want to add a third person.  When a man from Ronan's past shows up at their door, Julia will give her husband anything he needs to be happy.  They slowly start to build a relationship but can they overcome their past to have a happy future.

I enjoyed this book immensely even though I haven't read the first four in this series.  I had read all of the original series and liked them so I wanted to give this one a chance.  I didn't feel like I was missing anything by jumping in with this short story.  It was a quick read and it made me want to go and reread the original and the new ones.  I didn't feel like it was insta love even though Julia had never met Ronan's ex.  The three of them were really cute together.  Was worth picking it up and reading it. 

Book 4.5 Montgomery Ink: Boulder

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment