Sunday, January 24, 2021

The Segonian by Dianne Duvall

 









5 Star

On the way to the Lasaran planet the ship Eliana was on was destroyed.  Thrown into space in just a suit she needs to survive until the closest team can get to her.  The problem they're over a month away and she only has 24 hours of air in her suit.  With some work she is able to conserve her air and is rescued.  When she is finally rescued after a brief memory loss she starts to get her feet under her.  She is determined to find her missing friends and take out anyone who stands in her way.

This book starts shortly before the last book ends.  You get information from the perspective of Eliana.  We than skip a head to the interactions with her and Dagon.  I enjoyed the banter between Eliana and everyone else.  It was interesting to see how she saved herself as well as learned how to work with Dagon's people.  She has a similar comradery with Dagon's men as she does with her other immortal guardians.  There were so many good parts to the book that brought on the feels.  At one point in the book I just wanted to be done with the book.  Not because I didn't like it but I just wanted to know what was going to happen with 2 characters.  My one only gripe is that I missed have some of the other immortal guardians in this book...I guess I could just start over with the original series again.

Book 2 Aldebarian Alliance

No comments:

Post a Comment