Thursday, January 28, 2021

Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs

 











4 Star

Mercy has brought a whole lot of trouble to the Tri-Cities since declaring the land pack land.  When she gets called out of bed to deal with weird crazy things she has no one else to blame but herself.  She just wasn't expecting to deal with zombie goats and killer goblins.  Adam is trying to negotiate terms for the human government to sit down with the Gray Lords of the Fae and dealing with zombie anything isn't something anyone wants to deal with.  Will they be able to hammer out the details of the negotiations and all survive the zombies? 

The ending of this book made this book for me.  It was not what I thought would happen and holy shit did it throw me.  This book also had a lot going on which kept me engaged.  I really wanted to know what was going to happen next.  There were some surprise deaths in this book as well as finding out some allies were actually enemies.  Overall, I was really happy with this book. 

Book 11 Mercy Thompson

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment