Friday, November 6, 2020

1001 Dark Nights: Cherish Me by J. Kenner

 








4 Star

Nikki and Damien have been together for years and he has just gotten more protective over those years.  While visiting friends for the holidays they have plans with their girls to spend family time in Manhattan.  In addition to the family time Nikki has a surprise for him.  When danger strikes will they all make it out alive?

I must I haven’t read the rest of this series.  There are things in this story that would probably make more sense if I read the rest of the series first.  I was still able to follow along nicely.  Even with that I enjoyed this story a lot.  I enjoyed the writing style from J. Kenner as well as the story.  It flowed really nicely from the beginning to the end.  I am now going to go and look up the series and add that to my TBR pile to catch up.

Stark Ever After Novella


No comments:

Post a Comment