Saturday, April 25, 2020

Genie’s Double Trouble by Wynter Daniels

The Genie's Double Trouble: A Nocturne Falls Universe story

2 Stars

Psychic Mallory Vaughn lives in Nocturne Falls working as a manicurist.  She likes her life to be neat and orderly.  Her twin sister lands in Nocturne Falls looking for some help.  Genie Cyrus Barker is following his owners orders to track down Jordan instead he finds Mallory.  They need to find a way to save Jordan and Cyrus.

This book is set in Nocturne Falls Universe.  I really enjoy that series so I hoped I would like this one.  I hated Mallory.  She was a whiner and hated her sister so much and there didn’t seem to be a reason for it.  It just made it hard to enjoy the book because she couldn’t seem to get over her sister was different then she was.  She ends up with the guy and they live happily ever after.  I still ended up reading the next book in the series and I enjoyed that way more because Jordan was a much more likable character


No comments:

Post a Comment