Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Vampire’s Priceless Treasure by Kristen Painter

The Vampire's Priceless Treasure (Nocturne Falls Book 11)

3 Stars

I am going to preface this with I have loved most of the books in this series.  I saw this one and was so excited to see a new book in the series.  I really wanted to love this as much as some of the other books in the series but I just couldn’t.  I wasn’t a fan of Kora.  She was whiny and she was always getting into messes that her dad would have to pull her out of and then she would get mad at her dad for helping.  I really like Greyson and wanted him to have his happy ending but with someone else.  It was worth reading once but it won’t be one I re-read.

Kora Dupree has made amends with her estranged father and has been taking on more adult responsibilities.  Everything is coming together for her but she still wants to find out what happened to her mother.  Greyson Garrett knows Kora is up to something since he has had to bail her out of so many messes before.  When she draws him into her newest adventure things will change for them.


This is Nocturne Falls Book 11

1 comment: