Monday, April 27, 2020

Pack Justice by R.J. Blain

Pack Justice (Nature of the Beast Book 1)

3 Stars

Sean is trapped in a failing and loveless marriage.  He’s being stalked by someone he prosecuted so he suggests he and his wife take a trip to rekindle their marriage.  Instead of rekindling the marriage she attempts to turn him into a wolf shifter.  His wolf and his spirit cheetah strike a deal to work together to keep him alive.

This was not the first book of R.J. Blain’s I’ve read.  I don’t know if I would have continued reading her books if I had started with this one.  This book was published April 2016.  It is supposed to be part of a series and there haven’t been any new books in the series since.  This is a problem for me as the book ended on a cliff hanger so even though I liked the story itself ultimately when a story is supposed to continue into another book and you have to wait forever for the next book it makes it hard to not rate a book poorly. Here’s hoping the new book in the series will be coming out sooner rather than later.

Nature of the Beast Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment