Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mad, Bad, and Dangerous in Plaid – Suzanne Enoch – 3*


Mad, Bad, and Dangerous in Plaid – Suzanne Enoch – 3*

This book just irritated me. Normally I love Suzanne Enoch's books but this one just missed for me.

Rowena MacLawry had been in love with Lachlan MacTier her whole life. Lachlan felt she was like a little sister until she is no longer obsessed with him and then he must have her.

This irritated me. He fell for her almost instantly after she told him she was no longer interested in him. I could see if there was time from when the pressure was off of him to marry her to when he realized he loved her and needed her but it was probably less than 12 hours.

I think the best part of the book was how her brothers made him prove his worth. Their attitude was you had her, didn't want her, and hurt her now prove you deserve her.

No comments:

Post a Comment