Saturday, May 7, 2016

Dragon Her Feet – Celia Kyle and Mina Carter – 3*


Dragon Her Feet – Celia Kyle and Mina Carter – 3*

I've read all of Celia Kyle's books and some of them are awesome and some are just ok. This was just ok.

What I liked:

I liked the humor in the book.

Spoiler:

*
*
*
*
I loved that the woman in the relationship screwed up and had to go after him.

What I didn't like:

It seemed to jump from scene to scene. There were a couple of times where I went back and reread parts to make sure I didn't miss something only to find out I hadn't missed anything. There also wasn't a lot of character development. I know the book is only 113 pages and is part of a larger series but it just seemed like there could have been some more development.

Overall, if you are looking for a funny shifter book check out some of their other series.

No comments:

Post a Comment