Saturday, May 7, 2016

09 Time for Love – Marie Force – 3*


09 Time for Love – Marie Force – 3*

I had a hard time with this one. In fact it had been sitting on my to read shelf for a while. David is Janey's ex. The one who cheated. I really really hate cheaters. Probably the only reason I got through it was the other storylines. I get David had made amends and saved lives and what not and Joe and Janey were awesome together but grrr he cheated. Then he ends up with Daisy who is sugary sweet...sometimes to sweet. I don't know how much time between Daisy being assaulted by her ex and this book but it is a little iffy that they started a relationship so fast. Though that seems to be how Marie Force rolls. There is much drama with Janey and Joe.

*Spoiler*

Janey is nearing the end of her pregnancy and she starts to have problems. With her systems it sounds like she has preeclampsia. I am pretty sure with how far a long she was any doctor would have instructed her to go to the main land and be induced. I feel like the author didn't have that happen because she wanted the shock value of David saving Janey and the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment