Friday, August 28, 2026

Love of My Next Life by Brit Benson



3 Stars

I calmed his demons. He created mine.

Macon Davis.

My best friend’s brother.

My tormentor.

My least favorite person.

Pothead. Delinquent.

A careless, directionless loser.

That’s what I used to believe,

but I didn’t really know him.

And when I finally saw him,

it was the best and worst thing to ever happen to me.

We burned hot and fast.

Passion. Anger. Love. Pain.

We were reckless. Naive.

We were doomed from the start.

When I finally saw Macon Davis for who he was,

we both went down in the flames.

Ends on a cliffhanger as it is a duet. There was so much teen angst in this book. It was well written and if you are looking for teen angst, I 100% recommend it. My issues with the story were because I felt Lennon was a doormat throughout this book. The culmination of everything and how the book ends made me ticked cause it was just getting good and the book ends. I'm not going to spoil the ending but the way it plays out everyone, but Lennon really sucks.

Book 1 Next Life

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment