3 Stars
She thinks our
story is over.
It’s just
beginning.
Lennon Washington
has been the star of every dream, every nightmare, since the day I lost her.
Since the moment I
let my demons win, and she slipped through my fingers.
Her memory has
haunted me.
Changed me.
Broken me and
remade me.
And I’d all but
given up on us.
Now tragedy has
brought her back into my life.
My secrets are at
her disposal,
Hers are unraveling
quickly,
And every emotion
we’ve tried to deny is returning with a vengeance.
But we’re not kids
anymore.
We have changed
drastically.
And with each new
ache, I start to wonder,
Is there a place
for us in this life,
Or will we have to
try again in the next one?
After reading both
I will say this... adults suck and made all the wrong moves. Then never apologize
for being bad at the whole adulting thing and parenthood. Lennon is the only
one I don't hate through most of this book. She is less of a doormat, but she
does forgive way too easily in this book. All secrets are revealed throughout
the story (which is why the hate for the adults) Some people you understand
better and others you will hate more. Overall if you like angst - a lot of it,
read these books.
Book 2 Next Life

No comments:
Post a Comment