Monday, August 24, 2026

Knight Forsaken by B M Clemton



3 Stars

Betrayal. Chaos. Love.

I came to Black Veil for a new start. A chance to find myself again, and maybe learn how to control my unruly magic.

Instead, I've somehow bonded myself to three amazing men, found out I'm mated to my childhood best friend, and my magic grows more unstable by the day.

Danger lurks around every corner and death lingers in the air. Secrets are uncovered, questions answered, but I'm not entirely sure I'm prepared to face the truths that they bring.

Secrets are slowly revealed with each book. Key word... slowly. We still have the issue of things moving very slowly. The author also spoiled one of the new lovers which sucked since they hadn't been introduced. I'm enjoying the story but wish we had less day-to-day stuff. Another cliffhanger ending and with all the filler it irritates me.

Book 3 Black Veil University

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment