3 Stars
Here’s a tip: when you fall into Hell, seduce the devil.
Not that the devil needs much seducing. He’s seen all the twisted, blood-soaked things I’ve done on Earth, and he’s already obsessed with me. A little too obsessed, if you ask me. I already have four mates, and they’re more than enough trouble.
But when the devil—I’m calling him Dev—gives me a chance to hit my psychopath father where it hurts, and take out some of his minions, I jump at the chance. I’m not an assassin-for-hire, but if Eidolon keeps amassing power, he’ll be even more dangerous. And there’s no doubt he’ll come back for me.
But with cuddly Joseph, obsessive X, dominant Arkan, and ruthless Taj by my side, what can go wrong?
Everything, apparently. But at least I’m not dead…?
The Candyfloss Killer is back, b*tches!
Sweet Violence is a
paranormal romance with psycho men, a badass FMC, twisted romance, and lots and
lots of bloodlust. Demon criminals, a dark syndicate, a godlike hunter, and
depraved, evil pasts fill these pages, but none of them are as deadly as Aveline
Lachesi.
This one wasn't as
good as the first one. The plot wandered which made for a long book. The book
is best when all the mages are together, and it isn't a lot in this one. There
were also issues with continuity. Aveline was walking with a demon. Her mates showed
up and that demon was forgotten. I literally reread to see what I missed.
Overall, it was still enjoyable but less so than book one.
Book 2 Killers and
Kings

No comments:
Post a Comment