Saturday, August 22, 2026

Knight Revelations by B M Clemton



3 Stars

I'm sorry, Dani.

Those three words echo through my mind and tug at the broken strings of my heart.

Bonds, magic, and lies seem to make up my world right now as it crashes around me.

All I wanted was a normal life, to go to college and try to put the shadows of my past behind me. Instead, my world has been turned upside down, and my bright future at Black Veil University is suddenly looking dim.

The shadows are closing in, putting those I love most at risk, and they will stop at nothing to get what they want.

I loved the guys even more in this book as well as Dani's BFF Kayla. There was a major pacing issue. The book was incredibly slow through most of the book and then sped all the way to the end which was a cliffhanger ending. It felt like the author decided the book had to end this way and wandered around to the end. This made for a less enjoyable book. It was still enjoyable but not as awesome as book 1. 

Book 2 Black Veil University

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment