Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Denied by Evelyn Flood



5 Stars

Sienna Michaels has been waiting forever for a chance at a pack and family. She’s finally gotten the invitation to the Bonding Trials where she is assigned a pack. She is matched with the Cohen pack, Tristan, Jax, Logan, and Gray. They are her soul bonds and are meant to be. What she wasn’t expecting was for them to be blackmailed into denying her. Someone wants her to be denied which will outcast her and she will be forbidden from entering another agreement and the city. The pack has all the options available, but she doesn’t. No matter what they do to her she has to stick it out, so she’s not denied. Will the pack find a way to claim her, or will she be denied?

I loved this book so much. It is so much emotional damage but in the best way possible. I would not recommend reading this if book 2 isn’t out as it ends on a massive cliffhanger ending that made me so incredibly angry. Like through the entire book I was saying the guys better figure out the best way to fix this because they were massive assholes to her. They never get the chance and that will probably be book two. I very much finished it and wanted to reread it to find things I missed in the first read through. I’ve had a string of 2 star books and this one just hit all the notes for me and I absolutely loved it. Definitely pick it up and read…maybe read it after book 2 is out.

Book 1 Bonding Trials

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment