Saturday, June 3, 2023

Catch Me by Sirena Song



3 Stars

Sadie knows what is expected of her. She will marry who her parents want even if it’s not a match she wants but it will help the family. When she finds out she has an aunt she decides to take a break from life’s expectations and see what’s out there. What she finds is the Jackson Pack but they’ve sworn off omegas after being burned by one. Will the pack be able to get out of their own way to keep Sadie and will Sadie pick love over family expectations?

I actually read these out of order. If I had started with this book, I don’t think I would have read book 2. I loved book 2 and this one was just ok. I didn’t connect well with the characters. Sadie was very whiny throughout the book and very waffly. The pack was also the same way. They wanted her but… It got old very fast and continued throughout the book. The writing was good and book 2 is very good redemption book so if you need to read books in order get through it and get to book 2.

Book 1 Knotty Pines Omegaverse

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment