Sunday, June 25, 2023

All’s Fair in Pucks and War by Elise Faber



3.5 Stars

Joel has never had to work for the interest in someone, but Billie Rose makes him work for her. It’s worth it though because she’s everything to him. When outside forces try to tear them apart will they prevail or will everything fall apart.

This one started right where the last one ended. I had issues with Billie Rose in this one. She has 0 faith in Joel. When someone claims to be his wife instead of asking him about it, she just takes off. It frustrated me. There was a legit answer and he had to chase after her to explain. It’s a whole thing with her. Misunderstanding she runs and he chases and has to force her to listen. Then all is well. Later on, other stuff happens that caused problems because she doesn’t share the load. Other than this I loved the book. It does on the cliff of all cliffs. That made me so incredibly angry. I need the next one now so I can see how their story concludes.

Book 5 Rush Hockey

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment