Monday, June 5, 2023

Vampires of Montana by Susan Copperfield

 


2 Stars

Daphne Niell is known as the Vampire of Montana. She is sent in to sniff out the terrorists and protect the royals. She’s sent to Spain for vacation but finds she’s been tricked. Now she needs to track down the terrorists and keep everyone in the airport safe. To help with the ruse of her being a tourist she picks a tall handsome man in the ticket line and promises him a ride home if he helps her. He’s intrigued by her and agrees and gets pulled into saving everyone. When they get out will he be able to walk away?

I wanted to like this book. It was more about Will than it was about Edward and Daphne. You start to get to know Ed and Daphne and then bam the airport explodes, and the book becomes about Will and his family. It’s also all about horses and cats. I love a good cat, but I wanted to see the relationship develop and it didn’t. It’s been several weeks since I read the book and all I remember is Daphne wanted all the horses and cats to go home with her. That’s it. I can’t remember anything else in the book and it didn’t really add anything to the rest of the series either. Why do I keep reading her books?

Book 1 Agents of the Royal States

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment