Thursday, June 2, 2022

Dark Instincts by Suzanne Wright

 











3 Star

Roni may stay wolf more than woman but when her pack needs her. She's attracted to pack enforcer Marcus, but she doesn't want to want him. When they are forced to work together to track down the people behind a shifter fighting website will they be able to ignore their attraction? Will Marcus be able to break through Roni's defenses?

I liked Roni and Marcus most of the other characters not so much. Nick's the older brother and knows what happens when you ignore mating but actively tries to keep these two apart. Day of their ceremony Nick gets him so drunk their night is ruined. Basically, told what do you were there to it's his baby sister.' Have some respect for her that's what I expect. Don't get me started on their mom Cathy who I would have booted from my life years ago. Ultimately good book but hate all the Secondary characters.

Book 4 Phoenix Pack

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment