Thursday, June 16, 2022

Caged by Her Dragons by Ginna Moran

 











2 Star

Nova is thrust into a world she didn’t know existed and thrown into magical prison for a crime she didn’t commit. Now she is left to navigate a world she doesn’t know or understand and feeling incredibly angry that she’s in prison. Will she find a way out and an understanding of this new world?

I liked the other series, so I wanted to give this one a chance but this one angered me so much. She repeatedly told them the truth and they refused to believe her. They threw her in prison with a bunch of supernaturals she knows nothing about nor how to protect herself from them. She’s thrown in with no way out and her not knowing anything about supernatural beings and her jailers decide to sex her up. It just rubbed me the wrong way and made the book less enjoyable for me. Was the writing there, yes. Will I eventually read the next one, yes? Just kind of disappointed with this one.

Book 1 Fated Mate of the Dragon Clans

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment