Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Cap by Elise Faber













3 Star
Josh is a professional hockey player and is used to people liking him. He's not used to the snark he gets from Jess. She works for the Gold filming all the games. When they first met he puts his foot in it and ticks her off. Now three years later he still wants her but can't seem to get through her walls. Once her secrets are revealed will they get their HEA. 

I wanted to like this book more than I did. I didn't like Jess at all. Her trauma is alluded to but isn't revealed until way late in the book. This led me to not like her at all. She was a massive dick to Josh thru most of the book and doesn't really do anything to redeem herself. I enjoyed Josh and all the secondary characters. Overall, not my favorite Elise Faber book.

Book 6 Gold Hockey

Amazon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment