Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Rebel Fates Yve Vale



3.5 / 4 Stars 

Gemma is ready to get off Earth and away from her stalker ex-boyfriend. She figured something could go wrong but wasn’t planning on ending up being trafficked and sold off to aliens. When she is rescued by an alien race she’s never met before she’s not sure what she wants to do and if it will include the men who saved her.

This was ok. I felt like it needed some more world building. I wanted to know more about MMCs species. You will have to make some assumptions. I also didn't like the thrown in fourth mate at the end of the book. What I did like was the ship. She was awesome. I also loved Serrat, Zeek, and Rok. They each brought something different to Gemma. I am interested in knowing what else is going on and if more human women are rescued / mated.

Book 2 Shadow Myths

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment