Thursday, December 7, 2023

Hoarded by the Dragon by Lillian Lark



4 Stars

Katarina is asked by her mentor to break in and steal an artifact. She may be out of the life, but he helped her and she feels obligated to get him what he needs. What she wasn’t planning on was stumbling into the owner of the artifact…a dragon, Kalos, who very much doesn’t want to lose any of his hoard. She has only one choice bargain with him for her life…What she wasn’t planning on was walking away from the bargain with being pregnant. Now they must learn to live with each other for the health of the dragon baby. Will they find a way to their HEA?

First the cover is gorgeous. I heard she does her own drawing and I just love that. I also loved this story. I blew through it so fast. Kalos and Katarina were bother interesting characters to learn about. They were pretty well developed. The one thing I wanted more information on was Katarina’s history. Things are alluded to about who she is and why she is the way she is, but it’s never developed. There is a lot of spice and a good bit of cuddling. The secondary characters were also well done, and I want some of them to get their own stories, so they get the HEA. I would highly recommend this book if you like this type of book.

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment