Friday, December 29, 2023

Monster Mishap by Rory Miles



4 Stars

Daisy just wanted to have some fun in the tub when she’s transported to another world. Now she’s mated to a crabby orc who wants nothing to do with her. He’s trying to stay away from his father and his responsibilities as prince. Daisy is trying to get used to this new world and dealing with his attitude when she falls but will he give her a chance or is he willing to let her walk away just to show up his father?

This was a super smexy, funny, good read. I loved Daisy and Orcus. Daisy is out of her depth, but she rolls with it. The way she ends up with Orcus is hilarious. Orcus is such a grump except with her and it’s perfect. One thing that bothers me and isn’t pivotal to the story but I am still thinking about it so I am saying it here. Would no one notice that Daisy is no longer on earth and if they did how would they react. I also want to mention the page count is 414 pages and it doesn’t feel like it is that long. To me this means it is a really good read. Can’t wait for the next book.

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment