Thursday, December 21, 2023

Never Plan a Billionaire’s Wedding by Julia Kent


3.5 Stars

Kari and her friend decided to open a business to help the super wealthy keep their events going without problems. Nothing will keep them from giving you your perfect day. When she and her partner meet the newest client, she wasn’t expecting it to be her ex-boyfriend. Caleb was surprised and incredibly happy to see his high school sweetheart at the meeting for his brother’s wedding. He feels this is his chance for a forever with the one that got away but will miscommunication keep them apart?

I loved the idea of this book. It was funny at times but the hesitation Kari has throughout the book did get old very quickly. I loved Caleb and wanted her to go after him sooner than she did and can completely understand why he thought they were done done because that’s how she had been acting through the entire book. Hook up with him then ignore him. I am still baffled by why Caleb’s brother married his wife but not my problem. Overall, it was a fine to read and I only really wanted to throw my kindle at the end ish.

Book 1 Whatever it Takes

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment