Sunday, November 6, 2022

Falling for Autumn by Jarica James and Chloe Gunter




 








4 Star

Autumn thought she would have more time with her grandpa but that isn't the case. She now has to decide what to do with the apple orchard. Does she move home and take care of the orchard or take one of her job offers in the city? To complicate things she's falling for her neighbors. Does she want to walk away from Boone, Hunter, and Jack for the job in the city or stay on the orchard?

I enjoyed this book a lot. It was a light sweet book. No high stakes whatsoever or any kind of drama just an omegaverse romance. I liked Autumn, Boone, Hunter, and Jack. They each have their own personality and they blend well together. I was happy when they found their happy ending. I can't wait for the next one as this one pulled me out of the book slump I was in and I loved the secondary characters as much as I liked the main characters. I want to see how they get their happy ending.

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment