Saturday, November 26, 2022

Ishtar’s Blade by Lisa Blackwood

 









3 Star

Childhood companion to King Ditanu, Iltani was called away to do her training to become his Blade. She is happy to be back but everything has changed and her once fun friend and love is now stoic and serious. She must find her place at the castle quickly to keep all those she loves safe.

I wanted to like this more than I did. Everyone seemed perfectly fine with cheating and forced mating because it was for the good of the kingdom. Then to top it off you literally kill off all obstacles for Iltani to be with Ditanu. It was just too much for me to appreciate. I loved her writing style and the idea of the book just the implementation of the romance irritated me.

Book 1 Ishtar's Legacy

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment