Saturday, April 23, 2016

Reed – Anna Hackett – 4*

I would rate this a firm 4. The story was interesting and the characters were developed and interesting.

Natalya was an interesting character. I liked that she called Reed out on his behavior towards her. She was also very smart and was trying to find ways to fight the enemy with her strengths. She wasn't afraid to put herself out there. I also felt her reaction to finding out about the big twist was pretty much how all of us would react.

Reed was definitely an alpha male. He was very protective of Natalya. However, one of my issues with Reed was when Natalya needed his support the most he waffled. He soon makes up for that but it still was a disappointment.

While I read this one I wanted them to resolve all the problems and have a HEA but there are more books in the series and I cannot wait for the next one.

Marcus 3.5
Cruz 4
Gabe 3.5
Reed 4

No comments:

Post a Comment