Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Dark Lure – Loreth Anne White – 3*


I so wanted to give this book a higher rating. I loved this book and would have given it a higher rating if not for the end.

What I liked:
The book is told from different people's perspectives which normally would bother me but in this book it worked.
There was some predictability for me but not so much that by the 25% mark I had it all figured. It was more like the 50% where all the main plot points for me were figured. This didn't bother me because there was still the issue of how things were going to be resolved.

What I hated:
The reason for the 3 star is because the book just ends. I don't know if there will be a series and things will be wrapped up in a later book. It didn't look like it but it irritates me that there were things not concluded.

Overall, I don't feel it was a bad book. I would definitely read it again. The book just needed an epilogue like 6 months down the road to show where everything was at.

No comments:

Post a Comment