Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Promo


STUFF YOUR KINDLE DAY IS HERE FOR THREE DAYS!!!

πŸ–€πŸ’‹π‘³π‘°π‘¬π‘Ί 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑹𝑼𝑩𝑰𝑬𝑺, 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑢𝑡𝑬 - is α–΄α–‡α˜Ώα˜Ώ for a limited time! πŸ’‹πŸ–€
➡️Grab your copy: https://geni.us/LiesLikeRubiesOne

πŸ”₯Dark, why choose, mafia romance
πŸ”₯A grown-ass FMC who’ll do anything to protect her daughter
πŸ”₯A possessive alphahole, a kinky golden retriever, and her brother's best friend (and one of those is a second chance romance)
πŸ”₯Alllllllll the kink: n0nc0n, dubc0n, b0ndage, pain play, impact play, humiliation, degradation and praise, exhibitionism, pet play

πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ’‹

The dangerous mafia world is no place to raise a child. Nobody knows that better than me.
When my abusive ex returns from exile to snatch our four-year-old daughter away from me, I’m on my own against him, until three men with their own agendas show up and consume my life.
Dante, a violent and unpredictable arms trafficker, promises protection for my daughter in exchange for my body and my tears.
Lorenzo, my brother’s best friend, my father’s enforcer, and my first heartbreak, comes barreling back into my life in the name of keeping me safe.
And Nick, my daughter’s persistent and sexy pediatrician, dives back to the violent life he left behind in order to save us from the dark current pulling us under.
In a world where a woman’s value is defined by her purity, I’m damaged goods, but these men don’t care that I’m a single mom. And I'm going to use every weapon in my arsenal, including these deadly men, to keep Lizzie safe.
Will it be enough?

πŸ“–: https://geni.us/LiesLikeRubiesOne

Lies like Rubies, Part One, is a dark, why choose romance that ends in a cliffhanger. Lies like Rubies, Part Two, will conclude Sofia’s story. For a full list of content notes, please see the author’s website. The Lies like Rubies Duet and Diamond in the Dark are interconnected but may be read separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment