Monday, September 4, 2023

Pick Six by Maggie Monroe



3 Stars

Six is starting over after she divorced her cheating ex. Hired to blog about the New York Mavericks’ Football Team. She is ready to get her life back on track. What she wasn’t expecting was Sean, a playboy wide receiver. He makes the mistake of going at her on her first day. With all the sparks flying will they find their HEA?

This was a solid read. Do I want to own it nope, but I enjoyed the read. I liked the mashup of fake romance, enemies to lovers, and second chance romance this book brought to me. Not to mention the sports aspect which I love reading. Overall, I liked the characters and how the story progressed. Loved that Six ex gets what’s coming to him and that Six and Sean get their HEA.

Book 2 Mavericks Tackle Love

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment