Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Promo: Yve Vale


😈 The big, bad monsters under the bed have come out to play! 😈

Prepare to be enchanted by the thrilling sequel to Bewitching Her Monsters - Charming Her Monsters! If you thought the first book was a wild ride, just wait until you dive into this mesmerising read! πŸ˜±πŸ’˜

Preorder your copy here: https://books2read.com/bewitchingmonsters2

Blurb:
When the hot guys from the bar reveal their hidden monsters, I’m stunned and intrigued.
Now I know the supernatural world from my paranormal romance novels is real, I naturally make a list of things to experience… For research.
Yet, it’s finding out I’m a witch that rattles my grasp on reality.
My magic is the only link to the ghost of their dead pack mate, and the key to unlocking his murder.
With tensions escalating between witches and supernatural beings, I'm a dangerous tool neither side wishes to give up.
Finding out I’m a witch is a shock.
Finding out these monsters vow to protect their sworn enemy?
Holy monster mash.
Do I dare to hope that these monsters want me for more than just intel and my unique magic?

What awaits you:
πŸ‘©πŸ» Grown-Ass Heroine with CURVES
😈 Love interests include: Demon, phoenix, gargoyle, werewolf, & ghost
πŸ† Exquisite "equipment"
❤️True love connections and Fated mates
πŸ₯΅ Seggsy group goodness in later books
⚔️ M/M relationships with scintillating scenes within the series
πŸͺ„ Magic, mystery, and dark themes
❤️ A growing harem and escalating steam throughout the series 🌢🌢🌢🌢

Prepare yourself for an epic journey filled with passion, intrigue, and extraordinary paranormal encounters!

#Yvevale #CharmingHerMonsters #paranormalromance #whychoose #whychooseromance #paranormalromanceseries #shifterromance #demonromance #ghostromance #witchromance #badassfmc #curvyfmc #bookboyfriend #enemiestolovers #fatedmates #monsterromance #bookstagram #rhromance #reverseharem #booktok


No comments:

Post a Comment