Sunday, August 22, 2021

Train Wreck by Elise Faber

 











4 Star

Pepper O’Brien may be Hollywood royalty, but her life is a mess.  All the money in the world can’t buy her any amount of grace and poise.  If something can go wrong, it does.  After her most recent disaster she decides to move across the country to start over away from everyone who saw her humiliation.  Where she runs into her older brother’s best friend and her high school crush Derek Cashette.  She is determined to fix her life without any help from anyone even Derek’s help.  However, Derek will be helping her whether she likes it or not.  When she finds out why he’s helping will she be able to forgive him.

I can relate to Pepper.  I am the world’s biggest clutz.  Lucky for me no one sees my goofs.  Pepper is very relatable and when she finds out about Derek you want to smack him upside his head.  I enjoyed reading the story.  It flowed nicely and had an interesting romance.  I did like how Derek makes it up to Pepper.  Good first book to a series.

Book 1 Life Sucks

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment