Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Dumpster Fire by Elise Faber

 











4 Star

Rob was single and he didn’t want to keep living.  Losing the love of his life made it hard for him to live.  On his birthday and the anniversary of his wife’s death he’s nearly run over by Sophie when he stumbles in front of her car.  For the first time in years he is interest in things around him. 

You really feel bad for Rob.  He was given a crap hand and was trying to deal with it.  I felt his character was fully developed and I did want to see him find his happy ending.  Sophie wasn't as developed as Rob was but I did like her.  It was a bit of a rush from Rob going from depressed to all in for a new relationship so I can see why Sophie didn't trust him to be her forever.  I did love the ending and cried so many times reading this book.  It was a really good addition to the series.

Book 3 Life Sucks

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment