Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Cliff’s Descent by Dianne Duvall

 











3.5 Star

Cliff has been working with the Immortal Guardians for years and he is slowly succumbing to the vampire’s insanity.  Everyone is working hard to find a solution to save him, but nothing is working.  When he saves Emma from mercenaries, she is enthralled with him.  She helps keep the voices at bay and gives him more happy days until it’s not helping anymore.  He is ready to ask Sebastian to end it all when some immortals are kidnapped, and he volunteers to go in and do whatever he can to save them.  Will they be abled to save him?

I’ve been waiting for this book for years and was incredible excited when I saw it was going to be coming out.  The writing for this book was like all the other books.  I think my biggest issue with the book was it reused parts of previous books without really expanding on things I’ve already read.  It did make me cry through several parts.  I also had issue with the side stepping of how to help the vampires.  The way Cliff was saved is a one off and I still want some of the other vampires to be saved and we are still waiting on that solution.  Overall, it is a good book.  It builds on all the other books in the series though you can read this one without reading all the other books. 

Book 11 Immortal Guardians

Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment