Thursday, March 4, 2021

Wolf Hunt by R.J. Blain

 











3 Star

Declan McGrady is for hire to find weird things lost.  With his newest job he finds out that the target isn't just into rare out but also rare beauties.  After rescuing them he finds himself pulled back into a black op world he doesn't want to be apart of.  Will he be able to keep everyone safe?

This book confused me.  It felt like we came into a story that already started.  I did enjoy the story for the most part but there were several parts that I felt I was missing something.  Some inside information or story but this is book 1 and yes it is a spin off of another series it should stand on its own.  It also ends on cliff hanger.  I specifically didn't read this until book 2 was out because I had heard it was supposed to be two book series and didn't want to wait like I've done with other series.  Unfortunately that book didn't complete the series. (review coming)  Overall, it was an interesting story but felt like it was all over the place and didn't completely make sense. 

Book 1 Wolf Hunt

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment