Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs

 











5 Star

A town of squatters has gone missing.  Because they were on land owned by Leah the FBI dumps it in the hands of Charles and Anna to find the missing people.  When they get there they talk with one of the squatters' daughter.  She gives them the limited information she has and they set out to put the pieces together for answers.  What they find is a whole lot magic.  They can't tell if it is good or evil and who was behind the magic.  They will have to navigate the magic, black and white witches, and Leah's past to find answers for what is currently going on.

OMG OMG OMG.  The ending of the book is AMAZING! I can't believe I have to wait until 2024 for the next Alpha and Omega book.  I need to know what is going to happen with this plot point that I can't say what it is because it is a huge HUGE spoiler for where the series is going. Onto what I can talk about.  I hated Leah.  This book makes me feel so much empathy for her.  She was dealt a shit hand and has to roll with it.  I loved having my opinion be changed about her and getting a better insight into her and her past.  That alone made the book a solid book what put it over for me was the epilogue.  It will be interesting what Ms. Briggs is going to write next.  

Book 6 Alpha and Omega

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment