Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Trusting Taylor by Susan Stoker

 











3 Star

Kellan “Eagle” Trowbridge never forgets a face.  When he's forced to go shopping for the crew he meets Taylor Cardin who never remembers a face.  She witnessed an assault at the grocery store and he sees her looking upset and wants to help.  This starts a friendship between them that grows into something more.  What neither of them knows is someone else saw her at the grocery store and doesn't want a friendship but something much worse.  Will Kellan be able to keep Taylor safe?

I usually like reading Susan Stoker books.  This one was like all her others.  It was well written and the story flowed nicely.  The issues I had with the book was there were some very graphic scenes that just didn't seem to be necessary and kind of skeeved me out.  They took me out of the book and I had to put the it down to take a couple breaths.  Overall, it was an ok book but not one of my favorite book by Susan Stoker.

Book 2 Silverstone

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment